Get Jobs Notification directly to your email
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, August 2, 2010

APPSC Group I Services Study Materials Books

APPSC Group I Services Preparation Reference Books APPSC Group I Services Study Materials Books

Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group I Services Preparation Books

Details here

Andhra Pradesh  Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the State of Andhra Pradesh formed on November 1, 1956.  Earlier the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953)which based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
On November 7, 2006, Chief Minister Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy  had inaugurated the swank four storied 'Pratibha Bhavan' housing the office of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). The office is beside Gandhi Bhavan of Nampally.

Tags: andhra pradesh public service commission preparation books appsc appsc group I books APPSC GROUP I papers appsc group I preparation books appsc group I preparation books download appsc group I reference books download appsc group I preparation tips source: http://way2freshers.com/

No comments:

Get Latest Jobs Notification

Subscribe to Free Jobs Notification
Email:
Visit this group