Written Admission Test 2011 (WAT 2011)
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Ed Programme: One Year, Full Time, NCTE recognized.
1. #ARMY INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (AIE): (address): Kandhar Lines, Ring Road Delhi Cantt, New Delhi-110010. Tele/Fax: 011-25683535, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.aie.ac.in. No of Seats: 100. Affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi.
Qualification: Graduate (except Commerce) with minimum 45% aggregate marks. Age: Below 35 years as on 01 Aug 2011.
2. #ARMY CENTRE OF EDUCATION (ACE): (address): C/o AEC Trg College and Centre, Pachmarhi, (MP)-461881. Tele/Fax: 07578-252206/252239, E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.acepachmartii.ac.in No of Seats: 60. Only for female candidates. Affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
Qualification: Graduate with minimum 45% aggregate marks. Age: There is no age limit for admission to BEd.
3. #ARMY INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION (AIHE): (address): Nalwa Bridge, Vill-Dheera, Jammu-Jalandhar Bye-Pass Road, Pathartkot, (Punjab)-145001. Tele/Fax: 0186-2240328/2240439. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.aihepathankot.org No of Seats: 100. Affiliated to GNDU, Amritsar.
Qualification: Graduate with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Age: There is no upper age limit. Date of Combined WAT: for AIE, ACE and AIHE: 17 Apr 2011. Cost of Prospectus: Rs 450/- by regd post & Rs 400/- by hand.
Note:- Candidates to apply to each institution separately (AIE, ACE, AIHE) if desirous to be considered for more than one institution. . Army wives/war widows also eligible.
4. ARMY COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCES (ACDS): Conducts five years BDS degree course and three years MDS Course. Affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. Approved by DCI & Min. of Health, (address): ACDS Nagar, (Chennapur CRPF Road). Jai Jawahar Nagar Post, Secunderabad, (AP)-500087. Tele/Fax: 040- 20080243, 20081759. E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.armycods.in No of Seats: BDS-40 (6 for EAMCET), MDS (Prosthodontics, Conservative Dentistry and Periodontia) - 02 each (Dept.).
Qualification for MDS: BDS Must have a permanent Registration with any State Dental Council.
PG WAT for MDS -19 Mar 2011 at Delhi and Secunderabad only. Cost of Prospectus: Rs 700/- by regd post, Rs. 650/- by hand through DD (each for BDS and MPS). Qualification*
BSc Nursing Programme: Four years BSc Nursing Degree, INC approved. Only female candidates eligible.
5. ARMY COLLEGE OF NURSING (ACN): Affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (address): C/o Military Hospital, Jalandhar Cantt. Nalwa Road, Jalandhar-144005. Tele/Fax :0181-2266167 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.acn.co.in No of Seats: 50 Qualification *
6. ARMY INSTITUTE OF NURSING (AIN). GUWAHATI: Affiliated to Gauhati University, Guwahati (address): C/o 151, Base Hospital C/O 99 APO. Tele/Fax: 0361-2307101. E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.ainguwahati.org No of Seats: 40. Limited seats for NE States civilians selected through Common Written Admission Test (WAT). Qualification * *Qualification. 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% aggregate marks for ACN only. Age: between 17-25 vrs as on 31 Dec 2011. Date of Combined WAT: for ACDS,ACN & AIN: 16 Apr 2011. Cost of Prospectus for ACN and AIN: Rs 500/- by regd post & Rs 450/- by hand through DD.
Note: Candidates to apply to each institution (ACDS, ACN & AIN) separately if desirous to be considered for more than one institution.
7. ARMY INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY (AIHM & CT): Conducts four years BHM degree course. Affiliated to Bangalore University. AICTE approved, (address): Nagareshwara Naganahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore-560077. Tele: 080-64525864, 64525865, 64543206, 64543207, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.aihmctbangalore.com No of Seats: 60.
Qualification: 10+2 with English as compulsory subject. Age: Below 22 years as on 01 Jul 2011. Date of WAT: 23 Apr 2011. Cost of Prospectus. Rs 550/- by Regd Post & Rs 500/- by hand through DD.
8. ARMY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (AIT): Conducts four years degree course in Mechanical, Electronics & Tele Communication, Computer Engineering and Information Technology. Affiliated to University of Pune. AICTE approved. Accredited by NBA, NAAC. (Address): Dighi Hills, Alandi Road, Pune- 411015 Tele/Fax: 020-27157612/ 27157534 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.aitpune.com No. of Seats: 120 in E&TC and 60 each in other disciplines.
Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with min. 50% aggregate. Age: Between 16-21 yrs as on 01 Jul 2011. Date of AIEEE: 01 May 2011. First, submit application form to CBSE for AIEEE as per their instructions. Next obtain AIT Prospectus. Cost of prospectus: Rs. 650/- by Regd. Post and Rs. 600/- by hand through DD.
9. ARMY INSTITUTE OF FASHION & DESIGN (AIFP): Conducts two years PG Diploma Autonomous Course (Fashion Design and Apparel Merchandising & Logistics Management) Seats: 20 each and three years BSc (Fashion and Apparel Design) UG Course Seats: 60. Affiliated to Bangalore University, (address): C/o ITI 'B' Area Sheds, Old Madras Road, Dooravani Nagar (PO), Bangalore- 560016. Tele/Fax: 080-25617559/25618014. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.aifdonline.in
Qualifications: For PG: Graduate Degree. For BSc: 10+2. Date of WAT for BSc: 30 Apr 2011 - and Date of CAT for PG: 08 Jul 2011 at Bangalore only. Cost of Prospectus: Rs 550/- by Regd Post Rs 500/- by hand through DP.
10. ARMY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (ACMS): Conducts 4% year MBBS degree course. Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and recognized by Medical Council of India, (address): Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS), Delhi Cantt-
110010. Tele/Fax: 011-25687643, 25687644, 25693701. E-mail: email@example.com No. of Seats: 100
Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Candidates must have passed these subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks
together in Phy, Chem. and Bio. Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. (Tentative Date of CET: Stage-I: 07 May 2011 and Stage-ll: 28 May 2011. Application: Buy Admission Brochure -III of GGSIPU which will be available from 3rd week of Jan 2011. Website: www.ipu.ac.in, www.theacms.in and www.awes.nic.in
How To Apply:
How to Obtain Prospectus and Application Form: Read Qualifications and Eligibility Conditions carefully before applying. To obtain Prospectus and Application Form: Send Bank Draft in favour of concerned Institution directly, payable at station where institution is located. Application form can also be downloaded from website of the institute. Prospectus also available at HQ AWES and HQs Command (AWES Cell) through DD only in favour of institute concerned. However submitting of application and bank draft will be through hand / post only.
Note: - For further details refer prospectus of respective colleges.
Conditions given in respective prospectus apply. Final year candidates may appear provisionally. Prospectus on sale by 05 Jan 2011 (for AIT: 01 Feb 2011) onwards.
Last Date of Receipt of Application: By 15 Mar 2011 & for ACDS: PG-15 Feb 2011.Wrth Late Fee: by 30 Mar 2011 & for ACDS: PG-20 Feb 2011 for AIFD: PG-31 May 2011 and for AIT: 15 May 2011.
To know more Information about WAT 2011 please visit www.awes.nic.in
The Vision of AWES - ‘Quality Education at Affordable Cost’. To ensure a holistic development of the child AWES has launched a series of initiatives. These are :-
Computer Aided Learning.
Tutorials using satellite technology through V-SAT (56 Schools).
English Bridge course for the first generation learners.
Managing the challenges of Adolescence.
Herbal Gardens in every school for awareness of medicinal plants.
Faculty Enrichment Programmes to include English Language Teaching.
Games, sports, hobby centres and activity clubs.
Life saving skills.
Adventure Camps with wide ranging challenging activities.
Most schools have been functioning from vintage barracks. A new era was ushered in 2007 wherein six schools with ultra modern facilities, through AMWP were occupied. As of now 25 schools have been completed and 18 schools are under various stages of planning/construction. In addition two schools in Delhi Cantt and one at Jalandhar from AG’s Welfare Funds have been completed. State of the state of art buildings have also been made through AG’s Welfare Fund for Dental, Law, Hotel Management and MBA Colleges. Construction of Nursing College is underway.
2007-08 the Silver Jubilee Year has been celebrated with gusto and fervor. The culmination is on 29 Apr 08 with COAS releasing the ‘Special Day Cover’ to mark the occasion, followed by a cultural programme competition and art/craft exhibition with representation form each Command.
The endeavour of AWES has been to provide the very best to the wards of Army personnel. It is this commitment that makes ‘AWES’ march ahead to be second to none and in keeping with the standards and tradition of the Army.
Tags: Written Admission Test 2011 (WAT 2011) Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) exam date dates examination date entrance exam date notification 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 how to apply for what is the last date where to apply study centre exam centres centre center centers exam date admisison date admission form download application form download prospectus download study materials.