The test consists of one paper of 3 hours duration. The paper will consists of 200 questions; 50 in each subject (50 in Physics and 50 in Chemistry, 50 in Botany and 50 on Zoology). Each Test is of objective type. For each test a sealed booklet will be provided with the answer sheet placed inside it. Each question will be followed by four responses marked (1), (2), (3) and (4). Of these four responses only one will be correct or the most appropriate response.
SCORING AND NEGATIVE MARKING:
Each question will carry 4 marks. The total marks of Paper would be 800. For each correct response, the candidate will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score.
ANSWER SHEET AND CHECKING OF SERIAL NUMBER:
The answer sheet will be found placed inside the booklet. It will carry serial number which should tally with the serial number on the Test Booklet. Candidate should immediately bring to the notice of the Invigilator if he/she finds any discrepancy in the serial number on the test booklet and the answer sheet inside it. In such an event he should have his booklet and answer sheet replaced. In any case the candidate is not to use an answer sheet which has a serial number different from the one given on the Test Booklet.
HOW TO USE THE ANSWER SHEET:
In the answer sheet the serial number of question is given in columns, which corresponds to question number in the Test Booklet. In each row there are four circles which correspond to the four responses of that question.
Candidates will find out the right answer to the question and will darken the appropriate circle completely with black ball point pen only.
During the examination time, the Invigilators will check Admission Tickets of the candidates to satisfy themselves about the identity of each candidate. The Invigilators will also check that the candidates have filled in the particulars correctly. The Invigilator will also put his signature in the appropriate Box provided in the Answer Sheet for this purpose.
After completing the Test and before handing over the Answer Sheet the candidates are advised to check again that all the particulars required in the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet have been correctly written/filled in.
An indication will be given at the beginning of the Examination and at half time. An indication will also be given 5 minutes before the closing time and at conclusion of the test; when the candidates must stop marking the responses.
1. Each candidate must show on demand his Admission Ticket bearing his Roll Number, for admission to Examination Room.
2. A seat with a number will be allotted for each candidate. Candidates must find out their respective seat and occupy them.
3. No candidate, without the special permission of the Superintendent/ or the Invigilator concerned, is to leave his/her seat or the Examination Room until he/she finishes his/her paper. Candidates should not leave the Room without handing over their the Answer sheets (OMR Sheet) to the Invigilator on duty.
4. The Candidate should not take any article in the Examination Room except Admission Tickets and their instructions and black ball point pen for use during the examination. All books and notes, etc. should be kept outside the Examination Room.
5. The candidates are also advised to bring with them a card board or a clip board on which nothing should be written so that they have no difficulty in marking responses in the Answer Sheet as the tables provided in the Examination Room may not have smooth surface.
6. Smoking in the Examination Room is strictly prohibited.
7. Tea, Coffee, Cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
8. Use of any calculating device like slide, log tables or electronic/ manual calculator is strictly prohibited.
9. Cellular Phone/Mobile Phone/Cordless Phone/Communication device/Pager etc. are not allowed in the Examination Room. No arrangement will be made to keep them at the Examination Room. Possession of any communication device may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
10. Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their question paper only. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the Test Centre shall be deemed as unfair means. If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating or found to have removed pages of her/his Question Paper Booklet, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and she/he will be liable to be debarred from taking examination(s) either permanently or for a specified period or and be dealt with, as per law or ordinance of the University according to the nature of offence. She/he shall be liable for prosecution under the relevant provision of the Indian Penal Code. Canvassing directly or indirectly for allotment of seats or influencing the staff or using unfair means would lead to serious consequences including disqualification of the candidate.
For complete details visit http://www.fmsc.ac.in/
About University of Delhi
The University of Delhi is a central university situated in Delhi, India and is funded by Government of India. Established in 1922, it offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate level. Vice-President of India Mohammad Hamid Ansari is the Chancellor of the university.
The South Campus made a beginning in 1973 by starting postgraduate programmes in some departments of the Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences in a rented building. It was allotted land near Dhaula Kuan and offices and teaching activities shifted to this campus in 1983. This campus is known for excellence in life sciences with the departments like Plant molecular Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, and Biochemistry. The Biotech centre in this campus of University of Delhi is running various industry integrated research. The centre of Plant Molecular Biology in this department is one of the seven centers in INDIA funded by DBT. South campus is presently running various masters and doctoral degree programs in various field like Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Electronics, Information Technology etc.
Tags: DUMET 2011 Test Pattern Negative Marking Answer Sheet Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test DUMET 2011 Delhi University entrance exam 2011 Delhi University medical entrance exam 2011 examination 2011 Delhi University DUMET 2011 Notification DUMET 2011 counselling DUMET 2011 counseling dates DUMET 2011 application form download website links information bulletin brochure DUMET 2011 admission details DUMET 2011 MBBS BDS Courses DUMET 2011 eligibility DUMET 2011 forms download smaple questions paper model paper solved paper Test Pattern exam pattern scheme of examination negative marking answer sheet scoring score card