ESIC HOSPITAL, ADITYAPUR, JAMSHEDPUR, JHARKHAND-831013
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW of Specialists /Sr.Residents
Applications are invited for a walk –in –interview to be held at ESIC Hospital,Adityapur on the respective dates(as indicated below) for engagement of Full time/part Time Specialist and Full time Senior Resident on Contract basis for a period of one year or till the posts are filled up on regular basis (whichever is earlier).
Part Time/Full Time Specialist
Total Number of posts : 07
Reservation: - (SC-01, OBC-01, UR-05)
3. General Surgery
4. Obst. & Gynae
Total Number of posts : 11
Terms & Conditions:-
1. It is contractual post and period of contract only for one year, however the engagement may be terminated any time by giving one month notice or one month emolument
2. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed (Applicable only for Senior Resident & Full Time Specialist)
3. No TA /DA will be admissible for appearing in interview or joining purpose.
4. The Number of vacancies may change.
5. The Competent authority reserves the right to fill up of all or not to fill up any posts
6. It is a contractual post for one year only and contact will be signed on a stamp paper of Rs 100/- .The Cost of Stamp Paper will be borne by the selected candidate.
7. 02(Two) Days off per month will be admissible to Full Time specialist & full Time Sr.Residents which will be computed at Prorata basis
8. The Candidate will be required to deposit security of Rs 4000/-(Rs Four thousand Only) Through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund account No.1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of contract period and on production of” No dues Certificates “. (Applicable only for Senior Resident & Full Time Specialist)
9. Hostel accommodation /quarter will not be provided. 10. The candidate will be engaged on contract basis for a specified period of one year on fixed remediation with provision for invoking the principle “No Work No pay”
1. All the candidate should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Adityapur, Jamshedpur at 9.30 am on the stipulated dates/time .
2. At the time of interview the candidate should bring along with them Original and Attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience certificate, Proof of age (Matriculation certificate), Caste certificate and 2(Two) recent passport size Photographs
3. The details are also available on www.esic.nic.in
About ESIC Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Kalyan Yojana
Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Kalyan Yojana - This scheme of Unemployment allowance was introduced w.e.f. 01-04-2005. An Insured Person who become unemployed after being insured three or more years, due to closure of factory/establishment, retrenchment or permanent invalidity are entitled to :-
Unemployment Allowance equal to 50% of wage for a maximum period of upto one year. Medical care for self and family from ESI Hospitals/Dispensaries during the period IP receives unemployment allowance. Vocational Training provided for upgrading skills - Expenditure on fee/travelling allowance borne by ESIC. An interesting feature of the ESI Scheme is that the contributions are related to the paying capacity as a fixed percentage of the workers wages, whereas, they are provided social security benefits according to individual needs without distinction.
Tags: ESIC Hospital Walk in Interview 2011 Specialist Senior Resident Vacancy ESIC Hospital recruitment 2011 notification 2011 ESIC Hospital jobs in ESIC Hospital vacancy 2011 ESIC Hospital jobs 2011 ESIC Hospital vacancies post posts application form ESIC Hospital eligibility ESIC Hospital Specialist jobs ESIC Hospital Senior Resident jobs Senior Resident doctor jobs in jharkhand jobs in jamshedpur India