International Management Institute (IMI) PGDM Executive Course
IMI Entrance test PGDM Executive
PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) (Executive)
Eligible candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
· Graduates in the 10+2+3 system or equivalent system in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
· Minimum 5 years of full time post-qualification experience as on March 31, 2011.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English.
· Participant Profile
· Program is open to individuals from all nations.
Applicants could be:
· Self Sponsored or Company Sponsored candidates from Private/Public Sector/Government Department
· Non-Resident Indians/ PIOs
· From Family owned Businesses
· Defense Personnel
· International Professionals
· International Professional from ITEC sponsored countries.
Selection Process: Selection to the Program would be based on
· Duly filled-in Application form
· Short listing of candidates is based on IMI Entrance Test. In case a candidate wants exemption from IMI Entrance test he/she may submit GMAT score obtained between July, 2008 to December, 2010 or valid CAT score obtained between January, 2010 to January 2011.
· Experience certificate
· Sponsorship letter (if applicable)
· TOFEL score (only for International students)
Based on the above details, applicants will be short listed for a Personal Interview. Interviews will be held at IMI, New Delhi and other locations. For international students, telephonic interview would be conducted. International students under the Government of India Scholarship Program will be interviewed at the Indian Embassy in their country.
Last date for receipt of form: 28th January 2011
Test Centre: IMI Entrance test shall be held at the IMI campus.
About International Management Institute (IMI)
International Management Institute (IMI) is one of India's leading business school, located in New Delhi, India. IMI follows international standard curricula in its programs, which have been enriched by its academic collaborations with other leading business schools worldwide.
IMI is India's first corporate sponsored business school. It is sponsored by some of India’s leading corporate business groups, including RPG Enterprises, Williamson Magor, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, BOC, Tata Chemicals and many others. IMI, India was launched in 1981 in collaboration with International Management Institute, Geneva (currently International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Lausanne). IMI consistently ranks among the top business schools in India.
To be a world-class business school, achieving excellence in management education and research through continuous competency building.
Tags: International Management Institute (IMI) IMI Delhi PGDM Admission 2011 NOTIFICATION IMI PGDM Admission 2011 International Management Institute PGDM Admission 2011 notification 2011 2012 2013 IMI PGDM Admission date dates IMI PGDM Admission form download IMI PGDM Admission details IMI PGDM 2011 IMI PGDM prospectus download IMI PGDM application form download IMI PGDM application date IMI PGDM entrance test date IMI PGDM entrance exam date exam pattern IMI PGDM examination pattern IMI PGDM examination date IMI PGDM eligibility IMI PGDM selection process procedure test centres centre center centers