Bijapur 586103, Karnataka
Shri B. M. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur – 586 103.
Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
Issue of on line TAT cards
1. Hard copies of the TAT card will not be sent by post / courier, hence eligible candidates are informed to download their TAT cards from University website.
2. Candidates who have applied will know the status of application by student login.
3. The candidate must not mutilate the TAT Card or change any entry, made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it.
4. Arrangement will be made for the issue of duplicate TAT Cards at the ‘Help Desk’ established on previous day (i.e. 28th May 2011) at the respective examination centres.
In such a situation, the candidate should bring two identical photographs similar to the one affixed on application form along with his / her proof of submission / identity proof / acknowledgement of application sent or school / college identity card. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate TAT card will not be issued.
BLDEU-UGET-2011 will have the following pattern
· A single test combining Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects will be held in the forenoon of 29/05/2011 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM).
• There will be a total of 180 questions: 60 questions in Physics, 60 questions in Chemistry and 60 questions in Biology. The test duration for combined paper is 180 minutes, and is compulsory for all candidates seeking admissions to M.B.B.S. course.
• Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR sheet (Optical Mark Reader)
• Correct answer for each question will be awarded one mark.
• No Marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
• No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
• There is no negative marking.
For more details visit:
Over the last 100 years BLDEA has grown in to a sort of gigantic banyan tree with as many as 75 different organizations taking root under its wing, many of them large enough to be trees on their own right. Almost there is not a single level in the field of education that BLDEA has not involved. It has been almost omnipresent, starting from nurseries, to secondary to collegiate to professional to post graduate education. It has made its presence felt in domains as varied as Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Computer Sciences, Business Management, Education Technology, Commerce, Basic Sciences, Humanities, Fine Arts, Women's literacy, Horticulture, Sericulture and so on.
Tags: BLDE University BLDEU UGET 2011 Entrance Test Pattern Scheme TAT Card BLDE University mbbs admission 2011 BLDE University mbbs course entrance exam 2011 entrance test 2011 application form download information brochure date exam date test centre center last date for application form submission scheme of examination pattern sample questions paper books study materials how to prepare for BLDEU UGET 2011 Entrance Test ?