AIEEE-2011 Online Examination (Instructions, Mock Test, Video)
AIEEE 2011 Online Examination Sample Admit Card Mock Test Video
AIEEE Instructions for the Candidates
Welcome Dear Student to All India Engneering Entrance Examination - 2011 (Online)
Please read the following instructions carefully, the instructions are in two parts: 1) How to take exam, i.e. how to attempt questions, 2) Test specific instructions
1) How to take the exam?
1. The exam will start at 9:30am sharp and will conclude at 12:30pm sharp. You can go through the instructions. You will be permitted to login between 9:20am to 9:30am. The login screen will be appearing after the instructions screen.
2. The clock has been set at server and count down timer at the top right corner of the screen will display leftout time to closure from where you can monitor time remaining to complete the exam.
3. There will be four buttons on each screen, the use of buttons is given below:
RESET : Can be used to deselect a selected answer
SAVE & NEXT : Save the selected answer and proceed to next question
SKIP : Skip to the next question without answering current question
MARK FOR REVIEW : Answer the question and mark it for review at later stage
4. Click one of the answer option buttons to select your answer
5. To change an answer, simply click the desired option button
6. To save the answer before moving to the next question, click on SAVE & NEXT. The next question will automatically be displayed
7. To deselect a chosen answer, click the RESET button
8. Click on SKIP to move to the next question. This will not save your current question. The next question will automatically be displayed
9. Click on MARK FOR REVIEW to review your answer at later stage.
10. To go to a question, click on the question number on the right side of the screen
11. The color coded diagram on the right side of the screen shows the status of the questions
|White - you have not attempted the question no. 3|
|Red - you have not answered the question no. 5|
|Green - you have answered the question no. 7|
|Blue - you have marked the question no. 9 for review|
12) Do Not CLICK on the EXIT Button unless you have completed the exam. In case you click EXIT button, you will not be permitted to continue
2) Exam Specific Instructions
1. The test is of 3 hours duration
2. The Test Paper consists of 90 questions. All questions have equal weightage. The maximum marks are 360
3. There are three parts in the question paper. A, B, C, consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage. Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for each correct response.
4. 1/4 (one forth) marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question in the answer sheet
5. There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
6. No candidate is allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, pager, mobile phone, any electronic device, etc., except the Admit Card, identity proof and pen inside the examination hall/room
7. All calculations / writing work are to be done in the rough sheet provided only and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough Sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room / Hall
8. Each candidate must show on demand his / her Admit Card to the Invigilator
9. No candidate, without special permission of the Superintendent or Invigilator, should leave his / her seat
10. Use of Electronic / Manual Calculator and any Electronic Item like mobile phone, pager etc. is prohibited
11. The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Board with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per Rules and Regulations of the Board
For details visit: http://www.cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), is an examination organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. Introduced in the year 2002, this national level competitive test is for admission to various under-graduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the AIEEE score, including 5 Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) and 30 National Institutes of Technology (NITs). The examination is held on the last Sunday in April and results are announced near the end of May. Candidates are ranked on an all-India basis and also according to their position in state. Thus, they have an All India Rank (AIR) and a state rank (SR).
Students opting for B.Arch. are tested in mathematics and an aptitude test. Students opting for B.Tech. are tested in physics, mathematics and chemistry. The duration is 3 hours but maximum marks and the number of questions vary every year. Equal weight is given to all the three sections.
Tags: AIEEE 2011 Online Examination Sample Admit Card Mock Test Video AIEEE 2011 Online Exam Admit Card AIEEE 2011 Admit Card AIEEE 2011 Mock Test Video AIEEE 2011 examination AIEEE 2011 Mock Test 2011 AIEEE Admit Card AIEEE Mock Test Instructions for the Candidates