ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110 029
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is established as an Institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament and is a premier medical college and hospital in New Delhi, India. Applications are invited from Indian citizens by the Director, AIIMS, for the following temporary faculty posts on regular basis to utilize their services in the field of teaching, research and patient care etc.:-
For Assistant Professor PB-3 - Rs. 15600-39100/- (plus NPA for medical candidates only), subject to minimum Pay of Rs. 30,000/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/-.
For Lecturer in Nursing PB-3 - Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-.
Assistant Professor of Anatomy
02 Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital
03 Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology for Dept. of Obstetrics &
04 Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology for Jai Prakash Narayan
Apex Trauma Centre
05 Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology for Centre for Dental
Education & Research
06 Assistant Professor of Cardiac Anaesthesia
07 Assistant Professor of Neuro- Anaesthesia for Jai Prakash Narayan
Apex Trauma Centre
08 Assistant Professor of Biochemistry
09 Assistant Professor of Ocular Biochemistry
10 Assistant Professor of Biophysics
11 Assistant Professor of Molecular Biology for Department of
12 Assistant Professor of Biostatistics
13 Assistant Professor of Biostatistics for National Drug Dependence
14 Assistant Professor of Statistics & Demography for Department of
Obst. & Gynae.
15 Lecturer in Nursing 02
16 Assistant Professor of Community Medicine
17 Assistant Professor of Endocrinology & Metabolism
18 Assistant Professor of Forensic Medicine
19 Assistant Professor of Gastroenterology
20 Assistant Professor of Hospital Administration 03
21 Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology
22 Assistant Professor of Medicine
23 Assistant Professor of Nephrology for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex
24 Assistant Professor of Nuclear Medicine
25 Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
26 Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (ART)
27 Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology for Jai Prakash
Narayan Apex Trauma Centre
28 Assistant Professor of Reproductive Biology
29 Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics
30 Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine (Orthopaedics)
31 Assistant Professor of E.N.T.
32 Assistant Professor of Speech Pathology/Audiology
33 Assistant Professor of Pathology
34 Assistant Professor of Cyto-Pathology
35 Assistant Professor of Cardiac Pathology
36 Assistant Professor of Pathology for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute
Rotary Cancer Hospital
37 Assistant Professor of Laboratory Oncology
38 Assistant Professor of Physiology
39 Assistant Professor of Ocular Pharmacology
40 Assistant Professor of Psychiatry for National Drug Dependence
41 Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology for Department of
42 Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology for National Drug
Dependence Treatment Centre
43 Assistant Professor of Health Education for Centre for Community
44 Assistant Professor of Paediatric Surgery
46 Assistant Professor of Radio- Diagnosis
47 Assistant Professor of Cardiac Radiology
48 Assistant Professor of Neuro- Radiology
49 Assistant Professor of Radio- Diagnosis for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital
50 Assistant Professor of Surgery
51 Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology
52 Assistant Professor of Urology
53 Assistant Professor of Urology for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex
54 Assistant Professor of Cardiology
55 Assistant Professor of Cardiology for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex
56 Assistant Professor of C.T.V.S.
57 Assistant Professor of Intensive Care for CTVS including Cardiac
58 Assistant Professor of Neurology
59 Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
60 Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex
61 Assistant Professor of Radiotherapy
62 Assistant Professor of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
63 Assistant Professor of Medical Physics for Department of Nuclear
1. All posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Delhi/New Delhi.
2. Upper Age Limit: 50 (Fifty) years. However, relaxable for Government Servants, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or otherwise exceptionally qualified applicants up-to 5 years and 3 years in the case of Other Backward Classes candidates.
3. Application fee: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100 for SC/ST candidates) by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, AIIMS” payable at “New Delhi”. The application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
4. Applicants are required to ensure their eligibility in all respects before applying.
5. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up-to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
6. The effective date up-to which the requisite experience must be completed is 31.12.2011.
7. The prescribed application form in PDF format along-with relevant information carrying the prescribed qualifications and experience for the above posts will be available on the Institute’s websites: www.aiims.ac.in & www.aiims.edu with effect from 01.05.2011.
8. The applicants are required to submit the prescribed application form in 03 sets duly filled in all respects along with self-attested certificates/testimonials, other relevant documents etc., a recent passport-size photograph and demand draft of requisite amount to the following address:-
Chief Administrative Officer
Administrative Block, AIIMS
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029
9. The applicants, who wish to apply for more than one post, must submit separate application with 03 sets of application for each post(s). Accordingly, they must also submit the requisite documents and prescribed application fee separately, along-with each application(s).
10. The applicants already in Government service may send their applications through proper channel or may produce a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from their present employer, while submitting the aforesaid documents to the AIIMS.
11. The envelope containing the application form and relevant documents must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor of _______________________or Lecturer in Nursing”
12. Last date for submission of application form shall be 31.05.2011. Application form received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
13. AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
14. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
15.The appointments against the aforesaid posts will be “tentative in nature” and subject to final outcome of the SLP No. 2106/2002 pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India on reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC.
16.The Advertisement published in various newspapers and employment news vide advertisement No. 2/2008(FC) inviting applications for various faculty posts in AIIMS, is hereby treated as cancelled/withdrawn.
For details please visit:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a premier medical college and hospital in New Delhi, India. AIIMS is considered as one of the most prestigious medical colleges in India and is globally recognized for providing low-cost medical care to a large number of patients. It was established as an institute of national importance by an act of the Indian parliament with the objective of developing a strong curriculum and teaching guidelines for undergraduate and post-graduate education in all branches of medicine in India. AIIMS seeks to achieve a high standard of medical education in India and to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order so as to attain self-sufficiency in good quality post-graduate medical education. Because of low cost facilities and highly efficient practitioners AIIMS has been for many years registering patients far above its capacity. For this prime reason, in 2004, the then prime minister of India; Mr. Atal Bihari Bajpayee announced the establishment of six new AIIMS to be built at Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Raipur and Patna.
Tags: All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS recruitment 2011 notification 2011 application form download forms dates eligibility criteria selection process procedure details information faculty jobs in aiims faculty vacancy in aiims teaching jobs in aiims teaching vacancy in aiims professor jobs in aiims assistant professor jobs in aiims assistant professor vacancy vacancies posts lecturer jobs in aiims