Master of Fashion Technology (MFTech) (Apparel Production)
BDes (Fashion Design)
Master of Fashion Technology (MFTech) (Management)
Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech) (Fashion Design)
Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech) (Corporate and Business Accessories)
· The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi. Or
· General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. Or
· Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system. Or
· A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects. Or
· 3 or 4-years diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
The seats reserved for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates exist as per Govt. of India Requirements. In addition, the Govt of India has proposed to reserve seats for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC) the details of the intake would be announced through an advertisement in National Dailies Newspapers by NIFT on receipt of an official communication from appropriate authorities. 15% of seats are reserved on super numerary basis for NRI/ Foreign Nationals/SAARC in each discipline.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT Bangalore)
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gulberga, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Siliguri, Surat, Udaipur, Vadodara, Vishakhapatnam.
About NIFT Bangalore
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a premiere fashion institute in India. It was set up in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is a premier institution in design, management and technology, developing professionals leadership positions in the international fashion business. NIFT has been granted statutory status under the act of Parliament of India in 2006, empowering the Institute to award degrees and other academic distinctions, making it the first-of-its-kind in the world.
The institute provides fashion business education through a network of fourteen domestic centres at New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raebareli, Bhopal, Taliparamba, Patna, Shillong, Bhubaneswar, Kangra and Jodhpur. NIFT has opened an international centre in Mauritius.
Tags: NIFT Bangalore admission 2011 National Institute of Fashion Technology MFTech BDes BFTech course admission 2011 entrance exam entrance examination entrance test dates forms eligibility criteria selection process procedure prospectus download syllabus course notification 2011 notice entrance exma entrance test date