Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
Eligibility to Appear in SEE-UPTU: 2010:
1. For admission to first year of BTech / BPharm / BHMCT / BFAD candidate must have passed intermediate examination of UP Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board /University as given in Information brochure of SEE-UPTU:2010. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the qualifying subject group.
2. For admission to first year of B. Arch., a candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate in compulsory and optional subject as given in Information Brochure of SEE-UPTU 2010. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the qualifying subject group. A candidate possessing three year Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central/State Govt., is also eligible for admission to first year of B.Arch. only, provided the candidate has passed the Diploma examination securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Such candidates will have to appear in the entrance examination for first year of B. Arch, papers (paper 2 & 6) as mentioned above.
3. For admission to first year of MBA, candidate must have passed three years degree course from any recognized university.
4. For admission to first year of MCA, candidate must have passed three year degree course from any recognized university with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at bachelor Degree level.
5. For admission to second year (lateral entry) of BTech, the candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course: securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate or three years B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as one subject; securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate as per details provided in the brochure.
6. For admission to second year (lateral entry) of BPharm. the candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course; securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
7. The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in State Entrance Examination-2010 subject to the condition that they must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counseling.
8. The details of admissions for NRI and Kashmiri migrants will be published later, in the month of May, 2010 according to the norms to be laid down by the Govt, of U.P. /AICTE. Such candidates need not appearinSEE-UPTU:2010
9. State Govt, has permitted 10% of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled on merit by All India Level Candidates subject to the eligibility conditions given in the brochure through University counseling under the policy of State Govt, of U. P.
10. This admission test is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in UP or whose parents (Father or Mother) are domiciles of UP AND 10% seats of All India level candidates as provided in SI, No 9 above.
For details visit: www.uptu.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU)
Uttar Pradesh Technical University was a public university in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh set up by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on May 8, 2000. In order to reduce workload and to ensure proper management, the university was bifurcated into 2 separate universities, namely Gautam Buddha Technical University and Mahamaya Technical University with effect from May 1, 2010.
According to the university's website, it was the biggest technical university in Asia. It had approximately 637 Colleges affiliated to it. The university was located in the IET Lucknow campus.
Tags: UPTU Admission 2011 MBA MCA BArch BHMCT Uttar Pradesh Technical University course entrance exam entrance test entrance examination dates forms eligibility criteria selection process procedure application form download prospectus syllabus download exam centre center venue entrance exam entrance test date