MBA (Master of Business Administration)
BSc (Mathematics or Biology)
PG Diploma in Heritage Management (PGDHM)
How To Apply:
The Information Brochure Can be obtained from any of the following Regional Centres by paying Rs. 300/- at MP Online Portal by Internet/MP online and after that late fee Rs. 200/- shall be charged. Prescribed fee will be accepted only through.
1. Regional Director, Raja Bhoj Marg (Kolar Road), Bhopal-462016 Tel: 0755-2492273,
2. Regional Director, Devi Ahilya University Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore-452001, Tel: 0731-2465689
3. Regional Director, Jiwaji University Campus, Gwalior-474011, Tel: 0751- 2345559
4. Regional Director, Old BTI Building PSM Campus, Jabalpur-482011 Tel: 0761-2628113
5. Regional Director, Govt. Law College Campus, Civil Line, Rewa-486001, Tel: 07662-250410
6. Regional Director, Govt. P.G. College, Satna Tel: 07672-404440
7. Regional Director, Department of Computer Science and Applications Dr. H.S. Gour University, Sagar-470003, Tel: 07582-265572
8. Regional Director, School of Studies in Continuing Education, Old Administrative Building, Vikram University Campus, Ujjain-456010, Tel : 0734- 2526993
9. Dy. Regional Director, Govt. Auto. P.G. College, Dharmtekari, Chhindwara - 480001, Tel: 07162- 238715
10. Detailed information may be obtained on the: www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com (MPBOU)
Note- If number of students in any of the above mentioned courses is less than 10 (Ten) admission of those students will automatically be cancelled and fee deposited by them will be refunded.
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU)
Rehababilitation Council of India
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, or simply Bhoj University, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university provides higher education mainly through open and distance learning. It was named after the renowned maharaja of India, Raja Bhoj. Bhoj University was formed in 1991 under an act by the state legislature.
This university aims to spread and promote higher education among the underprivileged and has set up study centres in remote rural areas. It has collaboration with institutes like the Rehabilitation Council of India, Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management and Indian Institute of Material Management, etc. The university aims to provide easily accessible system of teaching and learning through education inputs like practical classes, distance teaching, satellite communication teaching, etc. Bhoj University gives special emphasis to target groups of learners coming from rural areas and especially those with disabilities.
Tags: Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Admission MBA BSc MA PGDHM course application form download eligibility criteria selection process procedure entrance exam test examination prospectus syllabus download admission date admission form download