Get Jobs Notification directly to your email
Email:
Visit this group

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

www.kanpuruniversity.org Kanpur University Result BCom LLB MCom


CSJMU BCom-I,II,II,MCom-I,LLb-I,II,III Exam Result 2011

Located in one of the biggest industrial metropolis of State of Uttar Pradesh Kanpur. Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University stands as a hallmark of higher education. It is an educational community where students of various religions and cultural backgrounds study and work together in a congenial atmosphere. 

Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur

B.Com. - I Examination 2011 (Regular)
B.Com. - II Examination 2011 (Regular)
B.Com. - III Examination 2011 (Regular)
LL.B. - I Examination 2011 (Regular)
LL.B. - II Examination 2011 (Regular)
LL.B. - III Examination 2011 (Regular)
M.Com. - I Examination 2011 (Regular)

Results here:

Tags: CSJMU  Kanpur University LLB MCom BCom Exam Result I II III Kanpur University llb result 2011 www.kanpuruniversity.org Kanpur University Result BCom LLB MCom examination result 2011 paer 1 2 3 1st year 2nd year 3rd year first year second year third year exam result 2011

No comments:

Get Latest Jobs Notification

Subscribe to Free Jobs Notification
Email:
Visit this group