APPSC Group 2 Written Test Pattern and Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group 2 Services Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Other Important Points:
1. The candidates who apply for posts identified as of Executive nature will be called for an Interview at the ratio of 1:2 with reference to the number of vacancies duly following the special representation as laid down in General Rule-22 and 22-A of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules including Local reservations, and also with due regard to the special/technical qualifications if any. The selections to these posts will be based on the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation and local reservation etc.
2. The candidates belonging to SCs/STs/BCs/PHs may be called for Interview by relaxing the minimum qualifying marks at the discretion of the Commission, if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities are not likely to come up for Interview.
3. For the posts which are identified as non-executive posts, the selection will be made on the basis of written marks only.
4. There will no waiting list, if candidates are not available, such vacancies will be carried forward as per rules.
5. Candidates must appear for all the three papers in written examination and Oral Test, if qualified
for the same. Absent in any of the above will be liable for disqualification.
For details visit: www.apspsc.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the State of Andhra Pradesh formed on November 1, 1956. Earlier the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953)which based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
Tags: APPSC Group 2 Written Test Exam Pattern Syllabus Download APPSC Group 2 syllabus download APPSC Group 2 written exam syllabus download APPSC Group 2 written examination pattern scheme of examination details information website link url