Wed 08th Dec, 2010 [Public Notice for Candidates – DNB CET and DNB Final Examinations scheduled to be held on 11th and 12th December, 2010]
National Board of Examinations
Candidates appearing in DNB Examinations Final/CET scheduled to be held on 11 and 12/12/2010 are hereby cautioned that use/possession of mobile phone/electronic cadgets or such devices in the examination hall shall constitute unfair mean. Candidate shall be liable for penal action in case of such acts. Candidates are hereby advised not to carry mobile phone to the examination centre. Kindly refer to instruction given below:-
1. This Admit Card is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
2. Check the particulars in the Admit Card carefully. Report error, if any, immediately to NBE.
3. Bring a blue or black ball pen for writing/marking responses. Use of pencil is NOT allowed.
4. No entry to examination hall without Admit Card.
5. Cell phones, pagers, calculators, USB drives, scanners, Voice/Video Recorders or any kind of electronic gadgets are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the examination centre premises. The Board shall cancel the exam of such Candidates, who are found in possession of any such electronic device, and may even debar the candidate from undertaking any future exam as well.
6. Do not carry any article, even envelope of Admit card, into examination hall.
7. Do not attempt to give/obtain irregular assistance of any kind, indulgence in the same shall invite penalty including cancellation of exam or debar from future examinations.
8. Do not mark or write anything on question paper except for Roll No. in the space provided. Do not put any stray marks on the answer sheet.
9. Any attempt to remove pages from Question Booklet or to note down questions on any paper/item will be dealt as unfair means.
10. Improper conduct will entail expulsion.
11. Changes or cancellation of answer once marked, is not permissible.
12. NBE reserves all rights to verify identity and genuineness of each candidate by taking thumb impression or photograph of the candidate or by any other means. Candidate has to bring proof of his/her identity viz. Passport, Voter ID Card, PAN Card or Driving Licence.
13. Failure to comply with these instructions will entail registration of Unfair Means Case, Cancellation of exam of debarment of candidature from future exams.