International Management Institute, IMI PGDM Admission
PG Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Eligible candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
· Graduates in the 10+2+3 system or equivalent system in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
· Minimum 5 years of full time post-qualification experience as on March 31, 2011.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English.
· Participant Profile
· Program is open to individuals from all nations.
Applicants could be:
· Self Sponsored or Company Sponsored candidates from Private/Public Sector/Government Department
· Non-Resident Indians/ PIOs
· From Family owned Businesses
· Defense Personnel
· International Professionals
· International Professional from ITEC sponsored countries.
Selection Process: Selection to the Program would be based on
· Duly filled-in Application form
· Short listing of candidates is based on IMI Entrance Test. In case a candidate wants exemption from IMI Entrance test he/she may submit GMAT score obtained between July, 2008 to December, 2010 or valid CAT score obtained between January, 2010 to January 2011.
· Experience certificate
· Sponsorship letter (if applicable)
· TOFEL score (only for International students)
Based on the above details, applicants will be short listed for a Personal Interview. Interviews will be held at IMI, New Delhi and other locations. For international students, telephonic interview would be conducted. International students under the Government of India Scholarship Program will be interviewed at the Indian Embassy in their country.
Last date for receipt of form: 28th January 2011
To know more information about IMI admission, please visit www.imi.edu
International Management Institute, IMI
Tags: International Management Institute IMI PGDM Admission form download IMI PGDM Admission date dates IMI PGDM Admission notification 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 IMI PGDM eligibility IMI PGDM selection process IMI PGDM selection procedure IMI PGDM admission last date for pgdm admission