Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme Application Form Eligibility
THE INDIAN NAVY
THE INDIAN NAVY
10+2 CADET (B TECH) ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION) COURSE COMMENCING - JUL 2011
1. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions regarding nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under 10+2 Cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme.
2. Age. 17 to 19½ years (i.e. born between 02 Jan 1992 & 01 Jul 1994. (both dates inclusive).
3. Educational Qualification. Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70 % aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
4. Physical Standards
(a) Height and Weight. Minimum height - 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
(b) Eye Sight. The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
Note: There will be no relaxation in physical standards.
HOW TO APPLY
5. (a) If you meet the above requirements, apply on a single plain A4 size paper as per format available in website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. The envelop containing the form should be superscribed with “ 10+2 CADET (B TECH) ENTRY SCHEME - JUL
2011 COURSE, Educational Qualification .................. Perentage ...............% in PCM. Send your application latest by 27 Dec 2010 to:-
POST BAG NO. 4, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI - 110 021
(b) Application must be sent in the format given in the advertisement, otherwise it
will be rejected.
(c) Candidates submitting more than one application will be disqalified.
(d) Application must be accompanied by attested copies of 10th Standard
Certificate (for verification of date of birth) and other educational certificates as required.
(e) Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged by thread or
stapled. Integrated Headquarters of Min of Defence (Navy) [IHQ-MoD (Navy)] will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
Note:- Application sent by Speed Post/Regd Post/Courier will NOT be accepted.
TYPE OF COMMISSION
6. On successful completion of course / training, candidates will be granted Permanent Commission as Executive or Technical Officers (Engineering, Electrical or Naval Architect Branches) of the Indian Navy.
Last date for Receipt of Application - 27 Dec 2010
for details visit http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/