All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) Syllabus Download Final/Preliminary Exam
AIPMT Syllabus DownloadPhysics
Download Syllabus Here
AIPMT Examination Pattern (Final/Preliminary Exam)
AIPMT Sample Papers / Mock Test / Books
AIPMT Sample Papers
About Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the central government.
Education board for school levels in India. The constitution of Board was amended in 1952 and the board was given the name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’. In 1962, the board was reconstituted.
The main objectives of the CBSE board are to,
• Accomplish educational needs of the students whose parents have transferable jobs.
• Advise and revise course instructions of examinations
• Affiliate different institutes for examination purpose and lift the academic standards.
• Conduct public examination of Class X and XII
• Give certificates to the successful candidates of the affiliated schools.
Board’s Prime Focus
• Modernization in teaching methodologies with students’ friendly paradigms.
• Regular skills updating of administrators and teachers through service training programs and workshops.
• Skill learning through added job-oriented inputs.
• Transformations in tests and evaluation practices.
The Board has set up Regional Offices in various parts of country to be more approachable towards affiliated schools. Board opened regional offices in Ajmer, Allahabad, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati and Panchkula. Schools which are situated outside India are come under Delhi regional office. The headquarters continuously monitors Regional Offices activities.
The Board works under general administration of Controlling Authority under the Secretary Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India. The Governing Body is constituted according to its rules and regulations. The suggestions of all committees are positioned for authorization before the governing Body.
CBSE give affiliations to all private schools, all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and all Foreign Schools.
The CBSE board performs final examinations in every spring. The board conducts All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) of class 12 and All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) of class 10. The board also conducts AIEEE exam annually for admission of undergraduate students in architecture and engineering in various colleges over India.
Tags: AIPMT PDT Syllabus Physics Chemistry Biology Exam 2011 CBSE AIPMT PDT Syllabus Physics Chemistry Biology Exam AIPMT final exam syllabus downlaod AIPMT ALL India PDT Syllabus download ALL India PMT Syllabus aipmt exam syllabus AIPMT Preliminary exam syllabus AIPMT Final Exam Syllabus Examination 2011 2012 2013 2014