Phase-VI, Near Civil Hospital,
SAS Nagar (Mohali), PUNJAB, INDIA
Phone : 0172-2262938, 2263938
Web : punjabhealth.co.in
RECRUITMENT OF COMPUTER OPERATORS IN SECONDARY LEVEL HOSPITALS
The advertised posts category-wise are as under:
For General Category (103), Scheduled Castes (51), Backward Classes (24), Handicapped (6), Ex-Servicemen (14), Sportsmen (4), Freedom Fighter (2), Total = 204.
Candidates possessing a Graduation degree from a recognized University with one year Computer Diploma in Computer Applications from any Government or a recognized Institute, aged between 18 to 37 years as on 31.1.2011 would be eligible. He/She should have passed Punjabi examination up to Matric. The candidate can apply online on C-DAC’s website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in. along with Demand Draft amounting to Rs.250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty Rupees) for General Category and Rs.100/- (One Hundred Rupees) for Reserved Category as examination fee in favour of the Director, C-DAC Mohali.
HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFORMATION:
1. Before applying online, Demand Draft of requisite fee (non-refundable) in favor of “DIRECTOR, C-DAC Mohali” payable at Mohali/Chandigarh should be ready as per the amount applicable for the category of the candidate as these details are required to be entered in the online application form.
2. Fill up the form available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in by clicking at the link PHSC
3. The application will be received online from the date of publication of advertisement till 20.1.2011 up to 5 p.m.
4. Get the printouts (2 copies) of the filled-in online form, Registration slip bearing Registration Number and other details of the candidate as filled in by him/ her online.
5. Write down the online Registration number and name at the back of the Demand Draft.
6. Send/Post one copy of the Online Registration Slip (Printed) with a self attested photograph along with the original Demand Draft of requisite fee (non-refundable) to C-DAC Mohali, A-34, Phase VIII Industrial Area, Mohali. which should reach positively by 25.1.2011 (Please do not send any other document). The Application fee/Demand Draft received after the last date i.e. 25.1.2011 will not be considered.
7. The candidate can check his/her fee confirmation by visiting the site again by entering his/her registration number and password from 27.1. 2011 onwards.
8. Candidate is advised to keep his/her password strictly confidential.
9. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at C-DAC Mohali help-line 0172-2237052-53 on all working days from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
10. Candidates will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the online application form. PHSC and C-DAC shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
11. A written test for all candidates will be held on 13.02.2011 at 11.30 am. Venue for the test will be intimated on the Admit Card, available online on website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in, which should be downloaded and printed and should be available with the candidate at the time of written test.
12. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on www.punjabhealth.co.in after 16.02.2011 along with information regarding the venue, date and time of counselling. Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and counselling schedule.
13. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in and www.punjabhealth.co.in regularly for updates and important information.
The Corporation is a corporate body having perpetual succession and a common seal, with power, subject to the provisions of the Punjab Health Systems Corporation Act, 1996, and the regulations made there under, to acquire, hold and dispose of property , and to enter into contracts, and shall by the said name sure and by sued.
Hospital services at secondary level play a vital and complimentary role to the tertiary and primary health care systems and together form a comprehensive district based health care system.
It was noticed that in the state of Punjab, District Hospitals, Sub-Divisional Hospitals and Community Health Centers were having critical gaps in buildings, equipment, manpower, and skills and were unable to provide required basic health care services.
Tags: Punjab Health Systems Corporation (PHSC) PHSC Recruitment 2011 notification 2011 2012 2013 PHSC jobs in PHSC vacancy PHSC vacancies PHSC computer operator jobs PHSC computer operators jobs PHSC computer operator vacancy PHSC computer operators vacancy PHSC computer operator jobs application form download academic qualification age eligibility age limit educational qualification required for PHSC computer operator jobs